Monday, February 9, 2009

Being A Guild Member And Being Loyal.

Having a guild is like having a family to turn to... when somebody bullies you around and makes your blood boil! "Isumbong kay GM!" (Tell it to our GM!) Now being an import for a guild war is also interesting... Joining a guild temporarily just for a guild war quenches the thirst for "hack and slash" galore when your true guild is kinda peaceful. Then, after the fight just let your buddies invite you again after you leave your surrogate guild... I still remain loyal to the guild that loved me since I was a noob. I keep on coming back to where I belong...the AzZKickin Tribe! (the name is kinda lame but...we really kicked ass! Hehehe!)

1 comment:

  1. Cabal? Nilalaro ng kaibigan ko yan. But I don't like to play online games. My video card is really really bad. If you're bored playing go to my blog or, to my other blog

    hehe

    ReplyDelete