Monday, February 2, 2009

Nation War!

Its been my 13th Nation War, being a Capella Blader I feel soft as cotton. It irritates me knowing that only a high level Warrior and a cheapshot Force Blader with an unmovable debuffs will lead me facing the ground. Well, better give my character some upgrades on the armor division, right now I'm looking an osmium armor suit with two slots. At least I will survive multiple blows from a warrior, that is if I can move and do the Dash skill away from my opponent. Some of my "mamaw" (insanely high level players) friends are so skilled, that they always land on top 10 players every Nation War.... advantages of being an addict on Cabal is that it develops your eye and hand coordination, speaking of eye... you must learn to spot your character amidst the horde of players because sometimes I cannot see my character anymore... a quick change of camera angle can fix things up, but you got to be fast or else your character might end up raped! Hehehe. This is not PVP anymore, players may gang-up against you, so you have to be close to your team mates to avoid being pummeled... I'm new yet on blogging, I still need to learn to post pics with lightbox integration with a little bit of HTML editing. Just like this: See overclockingfrenzy.blogspot.com
Until next time folks... Ill see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment